This is what I have to do this week, so you can understand my level of insanity:
For my health law and ethics elective:
- A 12-page paper–I chose to do mine on the lack of OSHA regs in healthcare.
- A matching presentation on the above to be presented to my classmates
For my social media marketing elective:
- Plan a social media marketing for a local business with whom I have partnered, including an execution plan and integration with existing promotions and events
- Read two books
- Write a blog post and watch 2 2-hour videos
- Present above plan to my class
For my finance class:
- Get through another 100 pages of text
- Get through a study guide and over 100 practice problems
- A case study to be completed in a group
- Get ready for what is sure to be the most difficult final exam ever.
For my capstone:
- One more round of decisions for my fake company I have been running all semester (which has a 120% growth in profits, thankyouverymuch!)
- An online exam
- 2 10-page papers
- A review of the above operations of the fake company
- Another simulation of a shorter duration
- The ETS exam required of all MBAs from AACSB-accredited programs in the country
That’s this week. And I work two nights in the middle somewhere.
Now you get it, right? Because nobody in my life right now seems to understand what I am talking about when I try to explain my current stress level.